Conversations about women and leadership in real estate.
We have created the CB Women in Leadership initiative. Our mission is to ensure that no woman within the Coldwell Banker network ever experiences a glass ceiling. We’re taking direct aim at the leadership gap, we want all woman in real estate to feel unstoppable.
We challenged ourselves and our network to accelerate the real estate industry’s progress in narrowing the female leadership gap. We encouraged everyone to have open conversations, to create opportunities for women to lead and to develop a plan of action to combat this issue.
Learn about our most recent research on women and leadership in female-dominated industries like real estate, and learn more about what the brand is doing in 2019 to close the leadership gap.
Find out why the women of Coldwell Banker are passionate about expanding the opportunities for leadership within the brand. And why they chose Coldwell Banker as a place to build their careers.
Read the stories of #CBWomen in leadership sharing lessons they learned and the advice they wish they got earlier in their career.
- Learn to Say YES - Lori Arnold, Coldwell Banker Apex
- Good Ole Girls Club: How to Market Your Female-Owned Business - Leesa Harper Rispoli, Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS
- How I Used the Law of Attraction to Draw the Many Mentors Who Helped in My Journey - Felicia Hengle, President of Ohio Operations at Coldwell Banker Schmidt Family of Companies
- 3 Tips to Jump Start Your Career - Pauline Bennett, President of Carolina's at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Motivational Career Tips from a Real Estate Leader - Kate Rossi, Regional Executive VP Eastern Region for NRT
- Why Leading Through Authenticity is More Critical Than Ever - Sue Yannaccone, Regional Executive VP, Eastern Seaboard and Midwest Regions of Coldwell Banker/NRT
- 10 Life Lessons to Make Us Better Leaders (and Better Human Beings): How Having Space to be a Caregiver Allowed Me to Lead - Anna Visioli
Be sure to listen to the CB Women series on the Coldwell Banker Leave Your Mark podcast. Catch episodes on Soundcloud, Apple Podcast or Spotify.
And if you would like some more information about the state of women and leadership in real estate, check out the following:
As an independent contractor sales associate affiliated with a Coldwell Banker® franchised office, you have a variety of resources, tools, technologies and educational opportunities available to you. The Coldwell Banker marketing materials are completely voluntary for you to use at your discretion. You are free to use what works for you to achieve the agreed upon results in your independent contractor agreement. Nothing in this document is intended to create an employment relationship. Any affiliation by you with Coldwell Banker is intended to be that of an independent contractor sales associate.